Berthel Fisher Companies (BFC) is a national financial services firm which supports four unique companies designed to provide investment management and financial products and services to independent financial advisors and their clients.
We have the opportunity for a professional individual to partner with our organization as a Recruiter. The Recruiter is expected to engage prospective Registered Representatives and effectively communicate the value proposition of the Berthel Fisher Family of Companies (“BFFC), secure commitments and successfully onboard Registered Representatives who are a good fit based on character, culture and potential production. This role will contribute to the continued success of our company.
Position Specifications: This position can be a remote, work from home from anywhere in the US. Day to day functions include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting new Registered Representatives via phone, email and in-person conversations
- Partnering with management to establish recruiting plan, goals and solutions
- Developing leads and determine suitability of the Registered Representatives current business and alignment with the company’s strategies, goals and procedures
- Cultivating relationships with outside recruiting firms to provide and follow up on leads for recruiting
- Organizing and tracking Registered Representative data using various department methods for recording/reporting
- Communicating with various internal departments to assist in the recruiting process
- Attending weekly department meetings to provide updates on Registered Representatives status and developments
- Staying in contact with previously recruited Registered Representatives to ensure satisfaction and address any issues
- Supporting expense management by completing accurate travel expense reports on time, thoughtfully manage regional expenses, and identify and implement personal expense efficiencies.
- Keeping abreast of industry news and trends in order to pursue relevant opportunities
- Representing the company at various company events, trade shows, conferences and seminars
Candidate must have the FINRA Series 7 and the Series 65/66 is preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of financial services with the possibility of established contacts with advisors and registered representatives. Must have excellent communication skills; have a polished professional phone demeanor and possess strong relationship-building skills. Candidate must also have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, positive and energetic. This position requires 25-50% travel. A minimum of two years recruiting, or financial industry experience is required.
This is your opportunity to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced and focused on improving our client’s lives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.